Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My very first award!!


Thanks soooo much Misty Rose for the awesome award!!! It made my day because I was just demoted from my job. Here are 8 things about me :)

  1. I love purple
  2. I have 3 cats Luna, Lokey, and Sushi
  3. I work for the Humane Society
  4. I'm  a "young momma" gonna be 23 <-- not so young
  5. I almost never win at anything :( sad but true
  6. I almost never get out of my house....
  7. I'm a late night scrapper
  8. I hate fake people
There are some rules that go with this award so please follow along:


 

 
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards


 

Now here are the blogs I recently found that are awesome (go ahead and check them out)

0 comments: